Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our New Blog

Hello Everyone! This is my first time blogging and I have no idea what I'm doing, but this should be fun. Not that anyone cares anymore about what's going on in our lives, but whatever! I'm way too busy with school to be doing this, but I feel like everyone is on top of things but me. So here goes.

What's going on with us? Hmmmm..... let's see. I'm going to school and Rick is working hard in real estate. I am applying for the BYU nursing program and will hopefully start full time this January. Scary! But exciting. I can't wait to actually learn what I'll be doing. All these other classes for my bachelors are getting tiring. Statistics was a complete waste of time, and organic and bio chemistry just about killed me.

My kids are wonderful and growing like weeds. Christian is 8 years old and was baptized this February. For all of you who will baptize your children in the future, be sure to tell them about the white jumpsuits they wear because Chris came out in his swimsuit looking frantically for his goggles. We were so caught up in telling him the reasons for being baptized and how important and special it is, that we forgot the little details. Fun memory. Chris is on a baseball team called the Grasshoppers and have won their first two games. He yells at me from the dugout every 10 minutes to keep me up to date on the score and make sure I know that they are winning. Kamryn is 6 and loves kindergarten to death. She is very upset that it will be over in a few weeks and she'll have to start first grade. Summer is not going to be fun. I'm not looking forward to the I'M BORED!!! statements over and over and over and over and.....you get it. She loves girly things and getting dressed up and wearing all kinds of accessories. She's the typical girly girl and sweetheart. Megan is 3 and a half. All I need to say is that she is the most stubborn and moody child you will ever meet. She scares me sometimes. She weighs as much as Kamryn and is SOOOO solid. Tough girl definitely. She will be my sports girl. No one wants to face the wrath of Megan, she can definitely hold her own. I think she has a lot of me in her! Good girl. Joshua will turn 2 in August. I love my little Joshie Bear. My sweet baby loves his mama. He loves cars, except when they're moving and near him. Dora is his favorite T.V. show and Dora was his first word. She's a regular in our house.

So there's the latest update on my family. Nothing too interesting. We don't travel, we don't do anything fun and we're really too busy and boring. But now I have a blog. WOO HOO!

0 comments: