Monday, August 4, 2008

Joshua has finally turned 2 years old! That morning I got up and told him it was his birthday and he said "NO!!" All day when I said anything about his birthday he just got mad and yelled NO at me. Apparently he doesn't like his birthdays. The next day we had family over and had a little party for him. He liked getting presents and loves his new trucks and his Radio Flyer scooter. Now he can ride will all the kids. Clothes were not exciting and he just threw them aside.

The kids are excited to start school in 2 weeks. I think I'm more excited than they are. I finish summer classes on the 13th of August and I'm taking a break this fall. I'm applying to the nursing program and will hopefully start full time this January. I need the break because my brain is seriously fried.

0 comments: