Monday, September 8, 2008

It's been a busy couple of weeks and I'll be busy the rest of the month, so I doubt I'll be posting anything new for a while. I was in the hospital with a kidney stone and Megan dislocated her elbow and Josh has a bad ear infection. We're not too happy. Everything seems to come in threes. Meg and I are fine now but Josh can't seem to get rid of his infection.

Nothing too interesting is going on. We went four wheeling again this weekend with my parents and Christian finally got to drive one. I was on the back and thought I'd die but he did okay. He liked to hit the bumps hard and make me fly up and scream. He wants to ride one without someone on the back. That kid wants to be 16 so bad so he can drive something. He can't seem to grow up fast enough. Kamryn is a speed demon too. She always says "That was awesome!" every time she rides. First grade seems to fit her well and she likes lunch and recess. Chris is loving the 3rd grade and making friends. I feel too old to be going to parent teacher conferences and doing school mom things. Am I the only one having problems growing older? I want to be a kid forever.

1 comments:

Horsley5 said...

I like your blog - it really tells a lot about your kids! I cannot believe you're going back to school with 4 kids - overachiever! You are amazing!