Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag from Mindy

Okay Mindy, here's your tag info. Not very interesting, but I'm game. I'm having fun looking at your blog!

What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Getting married
2. What do you think newlyweds do??
3. More of number 2
4. Working
5. Being not fat

5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Dishes
2. Read more of New Moon in the twilight series
3. Put laundry away
4. Play outside with Josh
5. Call to see how my girls are doing at my sister's house

5 of my favorite snacks...
1. Peanut butter M & M's
2. Ice cream
3. Popcorn
4. Popsicles
5. bagels

5 Jobs I've had...
1. Once upon a child
2. worked for a bankruptcy trustee
3. American Express
4. Toys R Us
5. Mom

5 things I would do with a million dollars...
1. Buy a house in Alaska
2. Take a second honeymoon with my honey
3. Save for my kids' college education
4. Get drunk and do lots of number two...just kidding
5. A million dollars isn't that much money anymore... that'd cover all of it


5 things that made me laugh this week...
1. Watching Kamryn throw a fit because she didn't want to clean her room, then tell me it was fun after she did it
2. Watching Josh play
3. Megan makes me laugh every day.
4. America's funniest home videos
5. Hearing my niece tell me that she once kissed her daddy's bum

0 comments: