Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's New

Now that I'm finished applying to the nursing program, I've had a lot of free time on my hands. I've been reading the Twilight series and completely lost myself for a while. It's been fun not habving to read a textbook. Megan celebrated her 4th birthday and was spoiled rotten again. She liked being the center of attention. 2 weeks ago Kami and Megan got to spend 2 nights at their aunt Lisa's house to play with their cousins. I got to spend some quality time with the boys. Josh was glad to have mommy all to himself.

Last saturday we went 4 wheeling again with my parents and enjoyed the great weather. Who knows how long it will last. Christian drove Kami around on one around in circles and thought he was hot stuff. We haven't done much of anything else, so that's the highlight of our month.

1 comments:

Horsley5 said...

Please tell when you get in, ok?!?!